Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lovely Lovely Island Park!!

I got to go to Island Park this past weekend. I got to drive my Grandma Matthews and her Sister Juanita and my Aunt Susan. It was really fun. Here are some pictures to sum up the weekend. And let me just say Island Park is Just Like Heaven to me.


Here we are ready to start our journey.
Sisters that really enjoy each other.

Me and Grandma hanging out at Old Faithful.

Yup, that's a real live buffalo


My dear friend Kim came up and watched a show with me. It was so good to see her and we just have so much fun.
I was playing around with my camera and look what it can do. Focus on one thing and fuzz out the background.
Me, Susan, and Nate just enjoying the life of Mack's Inn.
Once again enjoying life
This lovely picture is in front of the Mack's Inn PlayHouse. I saw both shows this weekend and they were great. My friends Drew and Julie do a great job running the theater.

4 comments:

Megan said...

looks fun and you look great!!

Derek and Andrea said...

You got to see Kim!! I'm jealous! You both look soooo great!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So fun!! I am jealous, Island park is always a BLAST! Ahh memories!

-Alicia

Jaime said...

ok. first, the pitcture of your grandma and her sister in the back of the car: SO CUTE! ha ha. it made me smile. they look like little kids.. ha.

second, the picture of you with your friend kim: you look so skinny! you look super cute! you should crop it down to just you and use it as your profile pic for EVERYTHING. that's what i do. find the good pics and use them for everything. that way people THINK i'm cute ALL THE TIME. ha. :)