Friday, July 10, 2009

Bike for Sale!!!

Come one come all!!! I am selling my USPS bike. I know it's kinda sad. I just got done putting it all together, but in the end it's for the best and I have a really good pair of running shoes. You can refer to the post about my Puma running shoes for that. It was a really good experience to learn more about bikes and I learned how I would rather just buy one whole. Which my next one will be. I can't wait for that day, maybe it will come soon. I just not sure. Here are the specks;
2001 USPS all carbon fiber frame
Nashbar all carbon fiber seat post
New Bontrager stem
New Bontrager race lite rear wheel, the front is a BRAND NEW NEVER USED Bontrager X race lite wheel.
Race lite hard case tires Bontrager
WSD Saddle (I am a girl)
New chain
Durace shifters, and crank set.
Peddles not included
New cable and housing kit
The only thing not new on the bike is the frame and shifters. It's amazing light weight!

1 comment:

Megan said...

what?! you are selling it? im so confused. you just sold one...