Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update time!

I got a new hairdo. Here it is. Enjoy!














My friend and I have been going to the B.Y.U. men soccer games to watch our friend Jeremy play. There was this guy there filming something for some international thing for B.Y.U. and he was really impressed with our signs so he filmed us cheering. It was awesome and we have gone international.
I went to dinner with my best friend Emily Dennis. We always go to Chile's and get one thing and split it. The corn on the cob is one of the best parts. Emily always cuts it in half for us. Emily just turned 26 years old. Congrats Em. I went to her Birthday Party at her new house in Salt Lake. It was really fun.

5 comments:

Derek and Andrea said...

Cute hair! Your life seems like so much fun! I miss having you as a roommate. There was always something entertaining going on!

The Oman Family said...

I like the hair! You look cute.

Megan said...

love the hair shayla! i can't wait to see it in PERSON in just a few days!

Susan B said...

love the hair!!! & the song...one step forward two steps back ;)

Jaime said...

LUB the hair!