Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is Candy Bar Pie. I made this tonight. I don't know if it's good or not yet because it has to set for four hours.
I bought this book last week. I love to bake and this is where the pie recipe came from.
Yummmm
So good
This is my beautiful bike I have been waiting on. It's just about done. I feel like I'm riding on a cloud on that thing.
I went to Target and found this little treat for Brian. A little tight.
Ali couldn't stop laughing at us. I don't know why? ha ha
They were so tight I don't think I blinked once while I had them on.
I'm selling Dallas' bike. Any takers? It's a great first time bike.

I found that I have had a lot of extra time lately and I would prefer to stay busy. So, today I had a long list of things to do and I did them all. Clean my room, write a letter and send it, put Dallas' bike up for sale, clean the bathroom, and make a pie. I did it all and I even updated my blog. Man I am on a roll. I hope you all had a productive day as well.

4 comments:

Megan said...

you couldn't have made that pie two days ago?

Ray and Lisa said...

That pie looks so good. I bet it is super yummy! You have been busy.

Jaime said...

shayla, you are amazing! i am impressed by your baking skills lately. you are brilliant!

Matthews Family said...

Wish I could taste that delicious pie, but no sugar for me right now. I hate when I'm banned from sugar!