Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some things that I hate!!

1. Being sick
2. Not going out on dates.
3. Working when I'm sick.
4. Not having visitors when I'm sick.
5. Not being able to hear out of one ear.

If you haven't caught on yet, I'm sick. I hate getting sick. Yesterday I could not get out of bed. I really don't like getting sick, but who does? Anyway I thought I would update you guys in my life and well that's about it.

3 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I am sick too. It really is not fun at all! Hope you get well soon!!

Ray and Lisa said...

Shayla, I am so sorry that you are sick. We will see you later.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista! I am sick too. But i am working. and I agree it sucks to work when you are sick. I hope you get better soon. Love ya!

Alicia