Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I was tagged 3 times...here we go

Tag # 1
6 NAMES YOU GO BY:


1. Shayla (The world)
2. Shay (The Family)
3. Shayla Beth Beth Beth (Grandma, both)
4. Miss Matthews (The Jr. High)
5. Sister Matthews (Church)
6. Shay-body (Dallas)

3 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

1. Jeans
2. Boston Red Sox shirt
3. Green Adidas Shoes

2 THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:

1. A boy friend.
2. A good movie.

3 PEOPLE WHO WILL FILL THIS OUT:

1. Ana Oman
2. Jaime Peterson
3. Shelly Morris

3 OF YOUR FAV THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:

1. Watched a movie
2. Hang out with my roommates
3. Talked to my sister Marie on the phone

4 THINGS YOU ATE TODAY:

1. Cereal (Cheerios)
2. Home made pizza
3. Crackers
4. Chocolate chips

2 PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:

1. Marie
2. My Mom

6 THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:

1. Wake up
2. Get Ready for work
3. Drive to work
4. Work
5. Threaten some Jr. High kid "I'll give you detention"
6. Go to Sleep


3 FAV BEVERAGES:

1. Water
2. Juice (any kind)
3. Lemonade

5 THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR TODAY:

1. The Gospel
2. Family
3. My Job
4. Great roommates
5.Working Car

Tag #2


My sixth file and sixth picture was a video from one of Alicia's high school dances. This was right before she tripped down stairs. It was so funny. Enjoy!!

Go to your pictures.
Pull up the 6th file.
Find the 6th picture.
Post it.
Blog about it.
Tag 6 people.

Big 5 tag

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

I bought my first road bike

Raced in The Utah Summer games and won a yellow jersrey

I had surgey on my foot

Going to School

Working at Timpanogos High School as a Pre- School teacher


5 Things on my to do list for today:

Go to institute
Take back my red box movie
Clean my room
Try to get a date
Go to bed early

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

Put it in the bank
pay off debt
give some of it away
Travel!!!
get a new wardrobe

5 Places I have lived:
Orem, Utah

Provo, Utah

Mack's Inn Idaho

Olympia Washington

I think that's it.


5 Jobs I have held:
Macey's : Bagger, Checker, Floral Manager (3 1/2 Years)

Out-In-Back camping store (2 months)

KneeShorts (3 years off and on)

Mack's Inn Resort: Box office manager (3 summers, that I wasn't at KneeShorts)

Canyon View Jr. High (1 1/2 School year)

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:

Having kids

being happy and healthy

Be married

Be done with school

Teaching School, for reals

5 People I tag:
Whom ever wants too..... Well, Alicia better!!!

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I like all your info. You also lived in Midvale, UT.

smalltoes said...

Thanks mom, I think I was just a babe then so I kinda forgot. oopps

made sweet said...

how does lemonade NOT fit under the category of juice?

Anonymous said...

Love the video. This was the "Sit" video hahhahahaha. That was so funny. Ahh the days of high School, so care free. Thanks for bringing back memories of the "good 'ol High School days"

Love ya!!

Alicia