Sunday, November 11, 2007

Reflection


I am not going back to Idaho this summer, but I miss parts of being there. This happens every year. That's how I always seem to go back. There is no way I could go back. It is literally not good for my health. Any way here are some pictures from this past summer. Even though there were a lot of bad times, there were plenty of good times too.



Yes, I did take this amazing picture. Emily and I came across this place while we were 4 wheeling.



My day started off pretty good. I got a calling, in the Primary. I have the same class that I had before I left for Idaho. I went to Church and it was the Primary program which is always a blast. Then I went to see my sick Sister and and Brother-in-law. I took them food. It's hard to cook when you're sick. Then I went and played at Bart and Meridith's. They made some really good dinner as always. Then I taught Paige how to swim on the couch. Yes it is possible. In the picture with Paige on top of me, that is me trying to swim. I am a little to long for the couch. We had so much fun and of course I got to hold and cuddle with Phoenix. The only boy I can say I cuddle with. (sad I know) All in all it was a fabulous Sunday.

No comments: