Name that movie! (Happy Thanksgiving Back) Anyway, Alicia and I were quoting that all day long. This year Thanksgiving was a little different at the Matthews' home. To start off there were only six of us. Mom, Dad, Grandma Matthews, Kyle, Alicia, and me. The day started off good because I got to sleep in. Which was good because I was up till 2A.M. reading? I got a book yesterday at the Library that I had wanted to read for a while now and I just finished it. So in two days I read the whole thing. That might surprise a lot of my family, but when I find a good book it only takes me 2 to 3 days to read it. So, Kyle felt bad that I didn't have a boy to bring home for Thanksgiving so he brought one for me. Well, let’s say he cut one out for me. That is why I have the picture of me and a guy model from the newspaper. So after we ate our wonderful meal that my mom prepared for us. Alicia, Kyle, and I were going to go see a movie, but the movie we wanted to see was sold out. So we settled for a game of Monopoly. Let's just say I won. Dad even played for a while. (I know it's a Thanksgiving Day miracle) I hope you enjoy these pictures.
1 comment:
Shayla,
Love the new cut-out boyfriend. He's a cutie. I wish we could have spent Thanksgiving with you too. I definitely thought about all of you. Thanks for the cute pics.
Mer
Post a Comment