Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I know I haven't posted in a real long time. Life has been a little crazy. But one thing I have been doing and I think everyone should do is: You know those surveys on the Wal-mart and Target receipts well I have started taking them every time I get one. Did you know there are chance to win like $5,000 to Target? I would love $5000 to Target.

When you go into a bridal shop to try on dresses they make you fill out a little something and then send that info to EVERYONE that has to do with wedding. I WON $50.00 gift card to Mary Kay and I love that. I am so excited.

I am looking for another job...not that I don't love my job now because I do, but I need a job with Health Insurance.

There is a little update on my life here in Old Kentuck!!

1 comment:

Miss Keesh said...

I never win any of these lucky draws! Yeah! It's nice to get some free Mary Kay stuff too!