I didn't know you could die from something being so cute but today I was on my death bed. Shepherd and I were on our way out for a walk and I knew I left his favorite crocs down stair's and I just didn't really want to go all the way downstairs to get them, so we went into the shoe basket to find some other ones. Then I came across baby Sperry's. I died, and I also took some pictures to share with you.
Oh, my, lands!!!

2 comments:
So cute!
Every time you mention Ohio, I think of me meeting you soon! Do let me know if you guys EVER come to Columbus... MAKE SURE YOU DO. I will kill you if I find out via fb/ blog that you came to Columbus and didn't look for me. :)
P.S. My new blog is http://lostinbuckeyeland.blogspot.com
Post a Comment