Oh my gosh, congratulations !!! I am sooooo so happy for you!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this post! Congratulations!
That is sooo awesome! Congrats Shayla. (PS I blog stalk you) I found your blog through Cami's) I really am happy for you!
YAY!!!!! I am so so so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Yay! Way to go. . . yay! Love the ring!
Shayla!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Please send me an announcement so I can have a picture of your beautiful face!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Congrats!! I better get an announcement!!!
Shayla I am so excited! CONGRATULATIONS! I have missed your whole story! Please update me! I am another of your blog stalkers..I think the Russell family must love you.
Congratulations, Shayla!!
oh my goodness CONGRATS!!!!! love the ring. love that you're so happy!!!!! i love love!
Lub it! I am so excited for you! Having the all your Dreams is the best!-Marie
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my gosh, congratulations !!! I am sooooo so happy for you!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this post! Congratulations!
That is sooo awesome! Congrats Shayla. (PS I blog stalk you) I found your blog through Cami's) I really am happy for you!
YAY!!!!! I am so so so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Yay! Way to go. . . yay! Love the ring!
Shayla!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Please send me an announcement so I can have a picture of your beautiful face!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Congrats!! I better get an announcement!!!
Shayla I am so excited! CONGRATULATIONS! I have missed your whole story! Please update me! I am another of your blog stalkers..I think the Russell family must love you.
Congratulations, Shayla!!
oh my goodness CONGRATS!!!!! love the ring. love that you're so happy!!!!! i love love!
Lub it! I am so excited for you! Having the all your Dreams is the best!
-Marie
Post a Comment