Friday, April 20, 2012

Goodbye Utah, hello Kentucky!!

I am moving to Kentucky!!! I am so excited. I am moving at the first of May. It will be a new fun adventure and a new chapter in my life. I am excited to be around my parents again. I am sad to leave my less but I know what I am doing is right. It's amazing how things work out so well. Timing is everything. It's kinda crazy to think that after all these years of my Dad wanting to move back to Kentucky and then they do...I never thought I would follow but alas here I come.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

We are so excited to see you!! It will be so much fun!

Laurel said...

WOW! What a move! You go girl!

Meridith said...

Can't you swing by our house in Texas on the way please oh please Aunt Shayla??