Thursday, March 29, 2012

I know I haven't been updating my blog as of late. Not a ton is going on but there is a ton going on all at the same time. Not all of it can be shared on a public blog but soon enough I am sure it will hit. I am counting down the days to go to Kentucky. I will post while I am there all the fun and exciting things that are happening. Just know that conference is in one day and I am so so so excited. I love conference there is just something so great about modern day revelation. I will leave you with one of my favorite talks from last conference

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I am so excited to see you!

Lindsey said...

GIRL what is this, telling me there are lots of things going on but you can't tell me what they are.....ps MISS YOUR FACE!

Jaime said...

i cant even count how many times i have listened to this talk.

i will miss you!!