Sunday, February 5, 2012

These are my new glasses!! Puma, need I say more??
The Nelanator and her favorite painting at the art gallery.
This is Rusty and I at an art gallery down town Provo. I am lucky enough that Rusty will let me be her mentor. She is so funny and so much fun to be around.
Time: 12:30 A.M.
Where: McDonald's, Springville, UT
What did we get: Between all of us and the hunger and angst we had inside I would say just about one of everything.

Shayla, Denise, Carolina, Nelssie, and Megan the fab 5!!

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Nice glasses! And good pictures of you too!

Megan said...

haha i love it. 12:30 am mcdonalds? yes please :) oh and I promise I didn't ignore your email. I will get you the temple pictures as soon as I can. I have to get them onto my computer becasue there are too many to do it from my phone I think. maybe ill try it out and see what happens...sorry, I have been kinda scattered lately.
ps. sweet puma glasses. I love them