Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apartment group date!!

This semester as an apartment we have felt that it was important for us to have an apartment group date once a month. This November we had another brilliant Idea. We would ask the guy out for our roommate. A surprise date! I know that you might be thinking "oh that could turn out bad" I understand, we would only ask out someone that they would really like to go out with. We called this one "Welcome to America where we drive on the right side of the road" night. Keshia had never made french bread pizza or had she ever made ginger bread houses with graham crackers or with real ginger bread, but we just did graham's. Everyone was pleased with their dates and we had a blast. Here's some proof!

This is Keshia and Zack. They made a pentagon house. They really wanted to make the pentagon and it was really funny and inspired Micah and me for ours.This is Micah and I, we made a variation of the white house and the capital. Shayla didn't listen very closely in history class.

Jae and Nicole. They made a cool thing I don't know what's it called. Good work!!
Adam and Julie, they made something and it's a very nice something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You guys are so creative when it comes to date ideas and making gingerbread houses! Way to go!

Love,

Alicia (your fave)