This is kind of embarrassing but also really funny at the same time. I was looking through the Bear Lake pictures from this summer the other day. I got to the ones where Nicole and I were learning how to do a scissor kick. I couldn't stop laughing because it looks like a silent ballet. Please forgive me for showing you pictures of me in my swimsuit I know not attractive, but it's also pretty funny. I finally got the hang of it after all these times.








6 comments:
i love it shayla!! those pics are amazing.
You are cute Shayla!
i loved those...they made me laugh so hard. you are just so graceful!
my own little ballerina
ha ha ha ha. . . . .Silent Ballet. It's true it looks like one of those little kid flip books where each page has a different position so when you flip through the pages it looks like the characters are moving! I love it. I laughed so hard, This needs to be made into a flip book! YAY!
Love, Alicia (your favorite sibling)
Very nice Shayla! I love your ballet
Keshia
Post a Comment