A lot has happened since the last night of Movie night '09. I moved out of Monticello and moved into a quaint little place called Alpine Court. Even though it's small it's okay because I am living with my old roommate Julie and we have two very cute and fun roommates, Su, and Keisha.
Julie and I were out and about and we noticed a little boutique near my work was going out of business so we went in to see what kind of deals they were having. Well this is what we found. They gave me a sign that said their name MODE BOUTIQUE, and a plastic man for only 5 dollars, what a steal. For those of you that have been over to my apartment either my new place or my old know that I have another really big sign in my front room, for LEVI'S, so I thought this one would look great in the kitchen and it was FREE!!!!!!!
After getting settled in, school started. I just have one little note for everyone. Make sure you know what day of the week it is and what day of the week classes start. I totally didn't know it was Wednesday and I didn't know Wednesday was my first day of classes. That was really funny. School is going really well, but it is also just the start.
I had my friends Cami and Paul Hutton over for dinner last Sunday and we had home-made pizza. It was so good and the company was even better.
We still have movie nights but it's just once a week during school. This week we didn't watch a movie, we went to Sundance and road the ski lift for the full moon lift ride thing they do. It was really fun. Here are some pictures of all the goodness that has been going on.
Julie, Tyler, Alison, Megan, Lee, Me, Mike, Brandon, Nicole, Danny
Julie and I were out and about and we noticed a little boutique near my work was going out of business so we went in to see what kind of deals they were having. Well this is what we found. They gave me a sign that said their name MODE BOUTIQUE, and a plastic man for only 5 dollars, what a steal. For those of you that have been over to my apartment either my new place or my old know that I have another really big sign in my front room, for LEVI'S, so I thought this one would look great in the kitchen and it was FREE!!!!!!!
After getting settled in, school started. I just have one little note for everyone. Make sure you know what day of the week it is and what day of the week classes start. I totally didn't know it was Wednesday and I didn't know Wednesday was my first day of classes. That was really funny. School is going really well, but it is also just the start.
I had my friends Cami and Paul Hutton over for dinner last Sunday and we had home-made pizza. It was so good and the company was even better.
We still have movie nights but it's just once a week during school. This week we didn't watch a movie, we went to Sundance and road the ski lift for the full moon lift ride thing they do. It was really fun. Here are some pictures of all the goodness that has been going on.
Julie, Tyler, Alison, Megan, Lee, Me, Mike, Brandon, Nicole, DannyThis is our funny picture!

Alison helped me with the pizza's. She is a really good dough spreader.

Thank goodness for Julie and Megan, they helped fix the cake which turned out to be quite the deal.





3 comments:
I've done the wrong class, wrong day thing, and the REAL class was on the opposite end of campus...I was like 15 minutes late, awkward.
Good thing we practiced that maneuver with your levi's sign so you knew how to get that new sign home. :)
geez! you're alawys up to something fun! you look super cute in all your pictures. my beautiful little shayla. :)
Post a Comment