
I love to buy new things but most of all I love to buy stuff online. I know Mom, where am I getting the money? Well, I'm actually saving money this time. As of recent I got some stuff off the Internet for my bike which is coming alone nicely. Don't worry you'll see a post about that when the time is right. I am in desperate need of some new running shoes. When it comes to running shoes I feel like an old woman stuck in her ways. I get the same kind from the same place and to be honest it is kind of expensive. So this time I was willing to shop cheaper (see mom I am a good shopper and save money too) I was looking at the puma website which is very dangerous for me. I LOVE PUMA. http://www1.store.puma.com you will love it too. I found these running shoes as I was looking for a color I liked in my size. I wanted the green ones for $80.00 but they didn't have them in my size. I found these brown and blue ones in my size and they were on sale for $53.00 which is half the price of my normal running shoes. See, Mom I saved $50 big ones. I am so excited for them to come. Excited enough to blog about it. Yeah for new stuff, and saving money.
1 comment:
those are sweet shoes shayla. i love them
Post a Comment