



My apartment enjoys taking pictures of ourselves with a prompt. This time the we were being spotlighted at ward prayer and one roomie wanted to dress up and the other did not want to so we decided to just wear a hat and glasses that describes us and this is what came of it. Now who wouldn't want to date that!!
7 comments:
And what does YOURS say about you? I pick that you are cool, but not "too cool". I love you!
i LOVE these!
Your picture fits you perfectly! You look so cute.
I love the pictures. Good job!
i don't think i would say that these describe us, perse. cause, i don't really think that i am a bug, and i don't really think that kat is a russian jedi knight...and you look way to cute again. shayla, you have got to just let loose.
Not gonna lie--Suzanne's is my favorite.
I love how Megan excluded me from that list. Apparently, my picture DOES describe me. Haha. Thanks, Ali. I like it, too.
Post a Comment