This past weekend was a really good weekend for me. I love General Conference. This is the first time where I really paid attention the whole time and got a lot out of the every talk. I made cinnamon rolls for my family and my apartment. I made a double batch so there would be enough and there was. I am still eating them. I have learned the past couple of months that I really like to bake. I don't know about cooking but baking I like to do. Maybe because there is sugar involved.
So it is starting to rain and the weather is cooling down so I pulled out my rain coat and it was a big hit. I got it a couple of years ago in West Yellowstone. I love the outlet in West Yellowstone. Almost every year for the past four years I have been buying coats there. They are cheap and really really cute. The picture with me in the bright one and my friend Lee really liked it so he wanted to try on my other one. It was pretty funny.
So, I know I am 25 and never been kissed. It's a really sad story, I know I am living the life. Well, times are changing. I would have never done anything irrational as a teen and well, I think I didn't really live the teenage life. So, last week I made up for it. My friend Kirby had a Birthday on Monday and we always tease about kissing each other. Well, for his birthday I just took his face and kissed him. Yeah for me!! I felt like I was 12 again. I thought that was so great at his sisters birthday later that week (she was turning 20 and leaving her teen years ) we played teen games (which I never played as a teen) We played spin the bottle and suck blow and kissing ruby. Yes all in one night. It was the funniest thing ever. So, I feel like I went back to being a irresponsible teen and got that out of the way and now I can go back to trying to be a responsible adult. Most everyone that knows me really well might have a hard time believing that I have been kissed 4 times in one week but it's true. You know the non-committal kind. When it happens for reals for reals I let you all know.
6 comments:
yea for being a teenie bopper!
I guess the statement, "Never been kissed" can't ever be used again...
bummer.
Oh my gosh. Shay Shay, I love you! That is hilarious!!
Yay Shayla! Way to go with the Cinnimon rolls & The Kissing! 4 boys to the list allready. I am so proud I could cry (and Kyle). You are the best! I love ya tons!!
-Kyle & Alicia
That is hilarious Shayla! Glad you got to play those games, I never have...would have been fun!
Post a Comment