Saturday, September 27, 2008

My new hair







So most of you know that I love my hair short. Well this past while I have had some suggestion to grow it out. Well, I don't want to any more I want it short again. So yesterday I had my roommate Kat that has never been to hair school and has only cut her hair and guys hair cut mine. I fully trust her. I think she did an amazing job. I mean I have a lot of hair and it took us almost two hours to complete her master piece. Here are some pictures of it as it happening and after. I tried to get some this morning after I did it but I was the only one home so there are kind of funny. Let me know what you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! She did an awesome job! -Marie

Ray and Lisa said...

It looks great! I know you will love it!!!

Derek and Andrea said...

So, you're pretty hot! And that's great you don't have trust issues 'cuz she did a great job! My hair is super long right now, I thought I'd take advantage of the pregnancy hormones and let it grow fast, but now I just feel crazy with lots of hair!! I MISS YOU! You should come visit me and my baby!