Thursday, August 14, 2008

She doesn't believe me.


Last night I was babysitting Paige and she loves to look at pictures. I had brought my external hard drive which holds all of my pictures. She just picks a random folder and says "I want to look at that one" while pointing to it. Well, she wanted to look at the cast head shots from when I was in Idaho. The first picture was of me and I said "who is that?" and she didn't know. I explained that was me and she kept saying "no it's not Shayla" and she still doesn't believe this picture is of me. Maybe it's because I don't tilt my head like that when I am around her. A little photo shop can really change a person.

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I guess you better start tilting your head more often!

Teachinfourth said...

Can you say, "Hummina Hummina"? However, all I can say is that you are much more better in real life.

Friday...don't forget.